1993 Camaro 1 LE ZR28 Rare 37K Miles LG Motorsports G2 1ST PROTYPE
Extremely rare, 1 of only 19 1LE Camaros built in 1993 to showcase SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) Showroom Stock Racing, purchased new and toured by G2 Motorsports race car driver Lou Gigliotti (proof provided), tested by “Chevy High Performance Magazine” and featured in the August ’94 edition, see pics.
Patterned after the World Challenge car, the ZR28 ground-effects kit which includes rocker panels, front air dam and rear spoiler, were designed by GM Designer Clay Dean. The kit on car is the prototype, 1 of 1.
Mods includes G2 upgrades to the 1LE suspension package, see specs below, G2 3 point strut tower brace, cold air intake, exclusively designed Enkei wheels and decal/racing stripe regalia.
Premier Camaro ZR28 is in a special collection, well maintained in a dehumidified hangar with only 37000 miles. A captured, truly iconic, and highly collectable 1 of 1 G2 LG Motorsports ZR28 Camaro.
• This ZR28 is the first of LG Motorsports long line of custom and race equipment Camaros, 1993
• Mr. Gigliotti’s team; 1991-92 World Challenge Champions and winningest driver in SCCA “B” class, 33 career wins, 66 podiums
• World Challenge Camaro was originally sponsored by Young Chevrolet Dallas Texas (1LE purchased new by Mr. Gigliotti)
• Package chosen for the “Dale Earnhardt Chevrolet Signature Series Camaro”
• Gigliotti team’s current venture is a Texas based 180 acre, 3.6 mile F1 designed track. G2Motorsportspark
• V8 5.7L LT1 factory rated 275 hp, 325 lb-ft torque, Stock
• G2 Designed Cold Air Intake and 3 point strut tower brace
• 6 Speed Borg Warner M29 Manual, smooth, flawless shifting, great clutch feel
• Engine compartment is super clean and in very good condition, minor scratches
• Throaty dual exhaust in excellent condition at 4:08 video time stamp
• G2 modified 1 LE suspension package includes revalved Bilstein shocks, stiffer front and rear springs, boxed trailing arms, a 1.25-inch hollow front sway bar and a .75-inch rear sway bar, higher durometer control arm and panhard bushings.
• Goodyear Eagle GS C P275/40/ZR-17 tires, good tread, older, should be replaced soon
• Enkei 17×9.5 wheels exclusively designed for LG Motorsports
• Lock-Right Locker differential (note cornering effect at 1:18 video time stamp)
• Minor front end squeaks over bumps
• 4 Wheel power disc brakes in excellent condition
• Body, frame, floors, doors, rockers, hood, deck lid, front window metal mounting area in very good condition, driver quality plus
• Paint is all original GM Bright Red, nice gloss in very good condition, has a few minor blemishes, no clear coat breach, some scuffs along rocker ground effect, panels and around wheel wells, some breaks at front bumper, valence, lower portion and passenger side skirt, rate 7 of 10 overall
• Pliable weatherstripping, no leaks
• All glass is in excellent condition
• Gray GM cloth seats (slight tearing on driver’s side bolster) with light gray trim (adjustable 4 way manual seats), carpet, door panels, dash pad, center console and rear trunk are OEM and in excellent condition
• Fully operational instrumentation, 150 mph speedometer and 5800 RPM redline
• Driver and passenger frontal impact air bags AK5
• Rear window defogger
• Headliner will need repair, sagging
• OEM Delco AM/FM Cassette player with 4 speaker sound system in very good condition, fully functional
• Signals, hazards, fog lamps, hood and trunk are all functional
Shows some battle scars, not your typical trailer queen.
An extremely rare find, in investment, collectable condition. Drive coast to coast, to the track, to countless shows or tuck away in your own collection.